CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Warning: Possible Crazy/Confusing Product Explained Below

All right a night of posting about whatever we want – sweet deal.

I’m really excited to be working on this rhetoric advertising assignment because rather than writing another paper, we can fully put what we have learned so far into use. I’m not sure what my group, Derek, Mallory, Kendal, and myself, are going to do yet but I’m sure it’ll be awesome. I think it would be interesting to do something involving Apple products like an ipod or the iphone, calculators, and gum together. It would be like a mega little device. I mean think about it, they would fit for our target audience, the class, because we all use them.

I guess I envision a wild device that is a couple inches longer than the iphone, and is a bit like the new Verizon Voyager. It’s hard to explain without drawing it out. But think about – one side could be your regular iphone (with a 30 or 60 GB of course because we all listen to a ton of music and 8 GB is not nearly enough) and then on the other side could be your touch screen TI-84 calculator. Coming out the end of the iphone, where you plug into the charger, would be you gum slot thing-a-ma-jig where when you press a button on the screen, out pops a stick of gum.

Oh and other additional ad ons would be a video camera, so we could record the crazy conversations we have, a mirror, and a foldable mechanical pencil that could pop out the top.

It sounds wacky, but I think it would be pretty tight.

0 comments: