CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Joe's Desires

Do you agree with Joe’s desires? Would that be what you wanted in a similar situation?

I definietely agree with Joe's desires to communicate his sufferings and ideas to others. Once he realizes that the nurse actually understands why he is tapping,, he is so unbelievably happy. So why wouldn't he want to keep on communicating and tell people his story if he is able to get that feeling every time?

If I was in a similar situation, I think I would do just about anything to get out of the hospital. If acting like a warning was the way, then hell, I'd take it - and I would much rather that than die. Also, if you didn't want to that opportunity and be a "spokesmen" for what you went through and allow others to walk right into a similar situation... it just wouldn't be a good feeling to have. As one of my friends once said... "Nobody likes a wallflower!" Take action and do something.

P.S. This is my 80th post. Dang.

0 comments: