CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Everyone needs a little love - Day 1

Well I might say that our class did a remarkable job in writing speeches, convincing their challenging audience, and sound passionate about their presentation. Of course, thee wonderful Alex went first and set the bar EXTREMELY HIGH with his Goodwill speech. I froze in my tracks after hearing that one and happened to be in luck that my name wasn’t called because it allowed me to practice my speech a couple more times. Also, and here is your love Iyesha that you asked for on your blog ; ], I liked that you gave us a future look on where AVID is heading in 2010. We got a full 360 perspective of where your organization had been, is presently, and is heading. Lastly, kudos to Mei-Mei for her speech! I liked that you jumped right into what United Way was about and gave a personal story to go along with it.

0 comments: