CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Response to Class Take 2

I’m really surprised at how involved our class is with discussions. We’ve been talking about The Great Gatsby and Nickel and Dimed for over two weeks, and so far we’ve been having the most thoughtful and mature conversations. I see so much growth from our junior class (Sorry Tony and Christina) compared to last year. I remember Mr. Priest would continuously get aggregated because we couldn’t connect to the reading and therefore, the talks we would have would be shallow. During our first block in AP, we all walked with headaches because we pushed the discussions so far. It was great. We went beyond and above what I thought any of us was capable of.

I look forward to the next block period (which is in about an hour) and hopefully, I won’t walk out with a headache.

0 comments: