CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Rhetoric on the Town Take 1

After missing class on Tuesday, I only got to see one day of the presentations for Rhetoric on the Town but never the less the presentations were great! I was expecting them to be a bit more formal, though I thought having them be presented informally made everyone a lot less stressed about presenting.

Ethan’s presentation really made me laugh because well… the thought that he had never really seen a woman eat a hamburger seems bizarre to me! (And that it was unattractive to him!). Getting past that though, I thought what Ethan had to say about rhetoric in the Fashion Mall was straight on and I never really thought about it in the way he had before. The Fashion Mall has narrow hallways because the people that go there aren’t looking to shop with crowds. Also the fact that they bring in nature with the trees and the windows on the ceiling makes the space more open and inviting. The type of people who are going to that mall are more up scale and have particular tastes, hence why you don’t see for example, the Hat Shop or Build a Bear there.

Good job everyone!

0 comments: