CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Zoom Zoom

I thought the commercials today were great and I was pretty impressed by how well our class did! Every group was very creative in getting their product across by using what-the-hell was that, crazy, out there salesmen, simply showing how the product drives, or setting up scenarios in which the product would be needed.

I thought Nick M, Elise, R.J, and Liz’s commercial of the Crossfire, er… well now I can’t remember what they advertised what the car was, sorry, was done the most professional and resembled a commercial the most. In the beginning Nick and Liz were in Nick’s pick up truck that was obviously struggling and they were in amazement when they saw the really pretty and shiny car zip by. I thought that was a smart move because it showed worst and best type cars. For the rest of the commercial we saw various camera angles of the car winding down a road. That really is how car commercials are. I think it would have been cool to add some sort of voice that said, “zoom zoom” or something of the sort to spice up the commercial.

Good job everybody!

0 comments: